Thursday 31 August 2017

Big Treat For Me

Many years ago we were returning from a disastrous holiday in Devon when I decided to visit the Tank Museum at Bovington, due to not having a clue where it was we arrived there late and I only managed to get about an hour or so to look around. Enough to ensure I would return, I have never made that return journey but it is on the cards.

Stewart surprised me with the offer of a ticket for Father's Day next year to Tankfest, needless to say the answer was yes or more like YES! My other son on hearing decided to tag along so it will be a weekend out for the Anderson A Team. The tickets are bought and the hotel booked, three separate rooms as we are all major snorers, them more than me obviously, a tad more expensive but we will all at least sleep well.
 

No matter the weather next summer, it is looking good already.

2 comments: